Published By: Riptide Publishing
Published: Mar 12, 2012
Word count: 3,700
Sometimes the earth really does move.
Kyle Armentrout is every gay man’s fantasy in a toolbelt, but he can’t even change a light bulb without injuring himself. Twice divorced and not long from the closet, he’s found his way into a fulfilling relationship at last, but he can’t quite escape the sense that he’s left his manhood behind in the process.
When Kyle’s latest DIY project slides into predictable disaster, his lover, Eric Mulholland, wants him to retire his Allen wrench and accept that he isn’t less of a man for loving Eric.
Then the fault lines of their relationship meet the fault lines of the 2011 Northeast earthquake, and the two lovers learn not just to stay on their feet when the ground shakes, but to actually treasure the tremble.
All author royalties on sales of this title are being donated to the Trevor Project. Please consider ordering directly through our website to maximize Kari’s donation.
Amazon Kindle Gay & Lesbian Bestseller
- #Win a copy of Doctor, Doctor & a $5 Amazon #giftcard! hlholston.com/2013/05/10/the… #giveaway 1 week ago
- The Geography of Hate -- USA map of hate tweets: users.humboldt.edu/mstephens/hate… 1 week ago
- RT @glaad: Take Action: People of faith support an inclusive Boy Scouts! glaad.org/blog/take-acti… #LGBT http://t.co/dOotOXIgok 2 weeks ago
- Coffee and pork rinds for breakfast.It just doesn't get better than this. 2 weeks ago
- Pornocats, HO! karigregg.com/?p=1735 1 month ago
Easy Sign Up